Follow my journey to having the perfect blog if you want. It'll be fun... well optimism is always fun... it isn't really... but yes another underbite blog!!

Monday 19 August 2013

25 facts about me

Right, let us be honest, I copied this idea from Fiona  (her blog is a mixture of everything!) since I thought it was a good idea and, therefore, I though I'd do it.

1. I read lots.... 

2. My guilty pleasure film is 'Rock of Ages' (very good film..kind've)

3. I'm studying English and History at Durham Uni but I might go to single English (watch this space!)

4. My favourite series is LOTR/ Harry Potter/ Game of Thrones- they're all too good to choose

5. I don't drink

6. I work in a clothes shop although I don't follow the trends very well

7. I like wearing long cardigans since they've got a 'swish' feel to them

8. I love comic heroes, especially the X-men

9. I love the classics- history and literature

10. Reading plays is one of my favourite past-times 

11. I think I can do a good Scottish and Irish accents 

12. My accents are not as good as I think they are

13. I am an only child

14. Jersey is my favourite place

15. I want to go travelling when I'm older and visit, in particular, Japan, China, Italy and France

16. I own an X-box

17. I have a collection of LEGO Harry Potter sets which are my pride and joy

18. American history series are my favourite- namely Broadwalk Empire and The Borgias

19. I love the Pokemon games

20. The mixture of 1, 4, 8, 16, 19 all correctly demonstrates that I consider myself a nerd (the type without a 'Geek' t-shirt)

21. I have a strong and supportive group of friends who I trust most things with

22. I can't wait to move away for Uni

23. Although I'm doing English and History, the highest grade I got at A-level was in Psychology (A*) 

24. I'm single

25. I'm a great catch and, hopefully, 24 is liable to change (ladies? ;) )

There, I've put my soul into the internet...I feel weaker already.... Until the 2nd of September unless I see some more good ideas from other blogs!!  

6 comments:

  1. Eee someone's fishing ;)
    Thank god someone else agrees with the nerd thing! Is I only me that gets annoyed when people insult smart people yet flounce around in 'nerd' tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, hopefully someone will bite though ;)

      Delete
    2. Doubt it with a head a big as yours ;) jk jk

      Delete
    3. Ouch ;) Better stop talking to you, you'll make my low self-esteem lower... ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm hurt! Do my jk's mean nothing :(

    ReplyDelete