Follow my journey to having the perfect blog if you want. It'll be fun... well optimism is always fun... it isn't really... but yes another underbite blog!!

Friday 28 June 2013

1/4 of the way through quaddy

Hi everyone,

1 month, 2 weeks have passed since I got my QH (Quad Helix) fitted!

Not too many problems thus far; but my right cheek is finally being cut to shreds by the bracket. But, ultimately, it is a sign (I hope) the teeth are getting closer to the cheek- and therefore being pushed out?.

Is it odd to be happy about pain? My left cheek has seen enough already and I'm hoping there are no more problems until my next appointment.

I'm getting my lower braces fitted in 2 weeks (and the QH will be altered I am imagining) and THAT is when the real fun actually begins.....

Until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment